Our Food Safety Policies
The General Director has announced the Food Safety Policies. It will be the – Company’s orientation and be strictly followed by all employees.
- Commitment to providing safe food flavouring & powder flavour to the market.
- Keep researching market needs to meet customer requirements and meet the requirements of the Food Safety Policies.
- To ensure absolute food safety assurance. Ensure the exchange of information within the company is thorough, timely and accurate.
- Commitment to continuous development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Food Safety Management System
- This policy is disseminated and strictly complied throughout our Company.
- To decrease the percentage of returned goods as well as the customers’ complaints about the goods quality to less than 2%.
- To study and have a thorough knowledge of market’s demands and taste. To ensure absolute food safety assurance.
- To ensure all of our staffs to be well-trained and maintain a high level of awareness on food safety.
- To ensure the Food Safety Policies be disseminated and well explained throughout the Company.
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION
FSSC 22000 is a certification of the Food Safety Certification Association for food production and processing units throughout the food supply chain. FSSC 22000 is a combination of ISO 22000 and PAS 220 + additional requirements, and is an equally recognised standard that replaces the standards previously employed by GFSI such as BRC, IFS, SQF, GLOBAL GAP, BAP …
Besides the Food Safety Certificate issued by the Vietnam’s Ministry of Health, we are proud that Viet Huong factory gained FSSC 22000.
On 15 Jul 2018, Viet Huong achieved Halal certificates in accordance with the standards of JAKIM Malaysia – MS 1500:2009 and MUI Indonesia – HAS 23000, certified by HCA Vietnam, the first and only organisation in Vietnam to have international recognition.
Sedex is one of the world’s leading ethical trade membership organisation, working with businesses to improve working conditions in global supply chains.
Viet Huong continues to be a member of SEDEX which prove that we always want to build the most advanced management system, working conditions, and business environment.